WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG
HOPE YOU ENJOY
Pink Skull Crossbones

Senin, 09 Agustus 2010

How Evil The Hypocrites Around Your Home?

Do you ever feel like people ignored and rejected you anywhere??? You think about what's the fault that you have ever did, but you know that everyday you doing something right. But why??? No one ever told you something wrong about you but people treat you like a stranger, they smile in front of you and then stab you from behind but you still think that everything was fine..
Very hypocrisy, is not it? Such was the man today. They gave birth to generations of hurted and blame the kids when they begin to be dissapeared. I don't know what this world is protected. Kids? Nuclear? Religion? But the war must goes on, that's what adults to maintain something useless and stupid. I won't wonder about.

I don't know what I should to say again, I know that the words were just like a wind, it was came just for be over.. And it's how a wild era has been.


1 komentar: